BLOG: Outpatient Therapy for Healthy Aging
Outpatient physical, occupational, and speech therapists work together to help keep older adults living independently in their home as long as possible. Our licensed, highly skilled therapists are specialists in treating a wide range of conditions in older adults including, but not limited to:
- Back, Shoulder, and Neck Pain
- Facial & Jaw Pain
- Cognitive Decline
- Balance Disorders
- Inner Ear Problems
- Hand Injuries & Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee & Leg Injuries or Pain
- Neurological Disorders
- Speech Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Sports-related Injuries
- Work-related Injuries
Could I Benefit from Outpatient Therapy?
- Is pain affecting the daily activities in your life?
- Are you having problems with your balance?
- Do you feel that you’ve lost some strength?
- Are you having trouble getting dressed, reaching for a sock or bathing?
- Are you having problems with comprehending and/or expressing your thoughts?
- Do you have trouble swallowing or choke easily?
Talk to your doctor today about the benefits of physical and occupational therapy!