Have you been wondering if therapy could help you manage or relieve some pain from an injury? Ask yourself these questions to find out…
- Is pain affecting your daily activities?
- Have you recently noticed that your muscles feel weaker?
- Are you taking more anti-inflammatory or pain medicines to reduce your pain?
- Do you noticing a difference in your energy and stamina?
- Are you having trouble putting on clothes, getting out of bed or reaching for a shoe?
- Do you avoid social engagements or feel anti-social due to your health?
- Do you notice stiffness in certain joints?
- Are you noticing any new pain?
- Could you benefit from, or are you using an assistive device such as a walker or cane?
- Are you worried about falling or have balance problems such as dizziness, shuffling feet or have to hold on to furniture to stay balanced?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, outpatient therapy may be your answer. Contact your doctor or call us to set up an appointment to see one of our therapy specialists.